Doing your homework.
(Fuente: , vía pokydoki)
It seems I´m going to school again for the next 2 years to learn a new Job.
me during lessons:
me during practice:
me taking care of patients:
me beeing nice to my boss:
Totally me in the future.
Cómic published the last summer is the webcómic “Caniculadas”.
Special thanks to Andre for the translation!
Y a veces a los escritores se les olvida que el libro puede tener vida propia.
Pero incluso el mejor escritor puede perder el camino, y convertir su futura obra maestra en una basura y matar lentamente los sueños que puso en ella.
This is for the Re-Dex Initiative. Long overdue!!!!!!!
Hopefully I’m not breaking the rules with two pictures. o7o;;
I DON’T KNOW YOU
DON’T TOUCH ME I’M BIG
Reblog because it is awesome how someone could answer a comic with another comic. You both are beautiful. The first one is really talented, adn I can tell you I have felt the same. Sometimes I still believe it, but I can’t change the way I look, i was born with this physical appearance. With a big nose a wide forehead, big tighs and I’m fat. I do diets and excercise to prevent illnes like diabetes and some others. But if I dont take care of myself I’ll go up and be really ill. That’s when I remember something I read once. We have control over 90% of the stuff that happen to us. The other 10% not. What does this means? there’s 10% of stuff we care for, that are not mean to. My body and how it looks is part of that 10% my health is part of my 90%. So it is in my control I’ll take care of it, if not I’ll leave it there. Eventually it might change if I take care of stuff I can take control over. And for that, there will be people who will look beyond how you look , people who will give the time to knowing you. That people is the one who matters. Because they stay there 8D
bullying destroyed my self-esteem hahaha
i understand how you feel and i want you to know something
i hope you feel better~